A couple’s first dance most times is the most romantic part of the wedding (other than saying their vows of course). Some couples have a song that’s “theirs” before they even think about getting married. Other couples specifically choose a song for their big day. We’ve compiled a list of some great first dance songs that, hopefully, you will all enjoy.
1. At Last by Etta James
2. Can’t help falling in love by Elvis Presley
3. Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts
4. Book of Love by Peter Gabriel
5. It had to be you by Harry Connick Jr.
6. Feeling Good by Michael Buble
7. So this is love by James Ingram (Cover from Cinderella Soundtrack)
8. Unforgettable by Nat King Cole
9. The Way You Look Tonight by Frank Sinatra
10. Endless Love by Lionel Richie and Diana Ross
Hope you enjoyed these. What’s your favorite wedding song?